Are you a fan of Amir Khan? You want to know more about him! Then you are in the right place. That is because here I am going to tell you about him, his movies, early life, career, and some unknown facts that you never heard before.
Early Life and Career
Aamir Khan was born in Bombay on March 14, 1965, to Tahir Hussain, a film producer, and Zeenat Hussain. He did his schooling at J.B. Petit School and later on switch to St. Anne’s High School, Bandra, until the eighth grade. He completed his 9th and 10th grade from the Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, and 12th grade from Mumbai’s Narsee Monjee College.
However, at the age of eight, he made his appearance in a highly popular song Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973), in the Nasir Hussain-directed film, which was the first Bollywood masala film. Furthermore, Aamir Khan was married to his first wife, Reena Dutta, and the relationship remained for fifteen years, after which he married Kiran Rao, the film director, on December 28, 2005. This actor has three children—two (Ira and Junaid) with Reena Dutta, and one with Kiran Rao through surrogacy, Azad Rao Khan (born December 5, 2011)
Aamir Khan’s acting career has been one big journey. He has so many movie credits to his name for his acting services. He is one of those actors known for releasing one movie in the span of 1-2 years that goes on breaking records and setting new ones. His recent movies PK, 3 Idiots, and Secret Superstar have all been very well received, both critically as well as commercially. Aamir Khan’s movies make huge waves in China and Hong Kong, and millions of revenue have been made in China. sportsman biography Know More About Favorite Athlete. chicks info Recent Viral Information Here
- JO JEETA WOHI SIKANDAR.
- DIL CHAHTA HAI.
- ANDAZ APNA APNA.
- TAARE ZAMEEN PAR.
- RANG DE BASANTI.
- 3 IDIOTS.
- DIL HAI KE MANTA NAHI.
Amir Khan Unknown Facts
These are some unknown facts about Amir Khan:
- Aamir Khan’s first movie role was at the age of 8 years old when he did a child role in his uncle’s movie, Yaadon Ki Baraat.
- Aamir Khan’s movies are very well received in East-Asia, especially China and Japan. He is credited with being the person to open the Chinese market to Indian films.
- He turned down the role of Sanjay Dutt in his biopic Sanju (2018) which is a Raj Kumar Hirani film.
- His father did not want him to pursue an acting career and wanted him to look for a steady, secure path of an engineer or doctor. But Aamir Khan went against his father’s wishes
- Khan, at the age of 16, participated in the making of a 40-minute silent film with his school friend Aditya Bhattacharya.
- Khan has also done theatre for over a year doing backstage activities; later, he made his theatre debut in the company’s Gujarati play, Kesar Bina, at Prithvi Theatre.
This is info that you need to know about Amir Khan if you are a hard-core fan of him. I hope some of them were unknown to you.