Are you a fan of Aishwarya Rai? If yes, then you should know this info about her. Here, I am going to tell you all the things that you need to know about her. Like her early life, education, family, career, and some unknown facts about her.
Aishwarya Rai was born on November 1, 1973, into a Tulu-speaking family in Mangalore, Karnataka, India, to Krishnaraj and Vrinda Rai. Her father was an Army biologist who died on March 18, 2017. Her elder brother, Aditya Rai, is in the merchant navy. However, at the time the family moved to Mumbai, Rai attended ‘Arya Vidya Mandir High School.’ She then went to ‘Jai Hind College’ for a year and later joined ‘DG Ruparel College’ in Matunga. She secured 90 percent in the intermediate exams.
During her teens, she learned classical dance and music for five years. Initially, she aspired to become an architect and enrolled at ‘Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture.’ However, she gave up her studies to pursue a career in modeling. Besides, she was featured in the American edition of ‘Vogue’ after winning an international supermodel contest organized by ‘Ford’ in 1991.
In 1993, Aishwarya Rai gained popularity in the modeling industry after appearing in a ‘Pepsi‘ advertisement alongside actor Aamir Khan. The breakthrough in her career came in 1994 when she won second place in the ‘Miss India’ pageant. Subsequently, she was crowned ‘Miss India World.’ She then represented India in the ‘Miss World’ pageant and won the crown.
In 1997, she made her acting debut with Mani Ratnam’s Tamil film ‘Iruvar.’ She portrayed both ‘Pushpavalli’ and ‘Kalpana’ in the film. The same year, she made her Bollywood debut with the film ‘Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya.’
In 1998, she appeared in a Tamil film titled ‘Jeans.’ The film was a commercial success, and she earned praise for her acting and dancing skills. Rai’s first successful Hindi film was Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s 1999 romantic drama ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’, where she appeared alongside Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn. She was praised for her beauty and acting skills, and the film pushed her acting career in the right direction.
Touch here starmusiq.audio
Top 10 Movies of Aishwarya Rai:
- Jodhaa Akbar
- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
- Kandukondain Kandukondain
Unknown Facts About Aishwarya Rai
These are some unknown facts about Aishwarya Rai:
- Aishwarya was a brilliant student and constantly used to score more than 90%.
- Prior to becoming famed, she tried her fortune in voice-dubbing for a television serial, but unfortunately, was rejected.
- Julia Roberts once stated that Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful lady on earth.
- She is a professional classical dancer.
- Aishwarya Rai is the only actress to have appeared for both Pepsi and Coca-Cola commercials.
- She was given the role of Breseis in the movie Troy though she turned down this offer.
- In 2004, she instituted the Aishwarya Rai Foundation with the intention of supporting needy people across India.
These are the facts and info that you need about your favorite Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai.
Visit now online best website thedolive
Click here: iloungenews .