If you are an Akshay Kumar fan, they must know this info related to him. In this article, I am going to tell you everything there is to know about this star. At the same time, I am also going to tell some unknown facts about him too.
Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia, the original name of Akshay Kumar, was born on 9 September 1967, Amritsar, Punjab, India. Late Hari Om Bhatia, his Father, was a military officer, and his mother named Aruna Bhatia and has a sister named Alka Bhatia. However, on 17 January 2001, Akshay Kumar married Actress Twinkle Khanna and has a son named Aarav and a daughter named Nitara.
Akshay Kumar did his schooling at Don Bosco High School, Darjeeling, and for higher education, he then went to Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai. But he was dropped out and went to Bangkok to learn martial arts, where he worked as a chef and waiter and learned Muay Thai. /to shoot his first portfolio, this famous actor worked as an assistant for 18 months for photographer Jayesh Sheth without payment.
Akshay Kumar started his acting career at the request of his pals that Akshay decided to try his good fortune in the acting field. After successfully completing a number of modeling projects, he finally got an offer from film director Raj Sippy to appear in his movie titled Saugandh, which though he couldn’t earn well at the Indian box office. It was Abbas Mustan’s thrilling movie titled ‘Khiladi’ which made him a superstar overnight. He has merely starred in action and thrilling movies such as Elaan, Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Sabse Bada Khiladi, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, and Mohra. Akshay Kumar also appeared in a number of romantic movies like Dhadkan, Andaaz, and Yeh Dillagi. He starred in numerous films titled Khiladi, such as Mr. & Mrs. Khiladi, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, and International Khiladi.
- Garam Masala
- Hera Pheri
- Special 26
- Pad Man
- Holiday: A Soldier is Never Off Duty
Unknown Facts About Akshay Kumar
These are some unknown facts about Akshay Kumar that you never heard:
- He belongs to a Punjabi family and grew up in Old Delhi, though afterward, he moved to Koliwada in Mumbai city.
- In his childhood, he was highly fascinated with martial arts and started his martial arts training in 8th
- Akshay Kumar also worked as a chef in a restaurant called Metro Guest House with the intention of earning his living, with; his first salary was ₹1,500.
- After settling in Mumbai, he also worked as a peon for a travel agency. He afterward taught martial arts to individuals.
- Once he settled in Mumbai, he had his own portfolio shoot at a similar place which is now his own Juhu Bangalow.
- In the movie titled Aaj, he portrayed his 17 seconds debut act as a Karate Coach.
- Akshay Kumar was named Rajiv Bhatia, but he changed it to Akshay before entering Bollywood and was born in Amritsar, India, to Hari Om Bhatia and Aruna Bhatia.
- Akshay lived and grew up in Delhi’s Chandni Chowk, and later, he moved to Mumbai, where he lived in Koliwada, a Punjabi-dominated area.
This is the info you need to know about your favorite Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.